* Login   * Register * FAQ

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1072 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Say hello!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm 
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Gamertag: BobbyBirdseed
GGL Team: HLC
Twitter: BobbyBirdseed
My name is BobbyBirdseed, but most people just tend to stick with Bob.

I've been around for a couple years now and I really enjoy music/sound production and that's what I'm going to school for!

I'm working on creating music, but I still have yet to find a midi program that I like using...8-Bit specifically..

Also, Cody...you stole my avatar, bro.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 pm 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Gamertag: Nuclear Taco 42
GGL Team: Green Army Jr.
AGLA Team: Reflex
Twitter: nuketaco42
BobbyBirdseed wrote:

I most certainly did not. You need to get your eyes fixed or something, our avatars look nothing a like. :P

Oh yeah. Hi this is Nuclear Taco 42, or Taco. I generally do nothing all day, so.............

-3 Hours Later-
Hey look, it's this post I never finished. Anyways, I've been playing grifball and hangin out with the Hub crew for a little while now, great group of people. I play on Green Army Jr. the most winningest team to ever play grifball.....EVAR. <-------TOTAL LIE :roll:
Long story short, we lose a lot. Defending champs of the Taco Award in the GGL for 4 straight seasons. Which if you don't know what that means, we are currently 0-34 in the GGL. Yes we've lost every game. Anyways, I'm done typing now. I'm gonna go be lazy now. See ya! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm 
Recruit
Recruit

Gamertag: A Baby Tortoise
GGL Team: Bleep Bloop
Twitter: ABabyTortoise
Oh hi!

My name is A Baby Tortoise, also known as XC 400, XC, Sexy 400, hey you, and to some. . . James.

I have been a grifball fanatic and a bomb/sword delightful lady since 2008. I've played on teams such as Super Happy Sunshine, and Bleep Bloop with great friends since grifball was just being crafted and I have to say; my online friends are > than yours ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm 
Private
Private

Gamertag: Cofrog
GGL Team: super happy sunshine
BobbyBirdseed wrote:

By total randomness, I use to use this avatar back on the RT forums before I started playing grifbal and mike made my playing cardl. I just brought it over. I'll just have to find something else awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 pm 
Community Helper
Community Helper

Gamertag: Chanpuru Dragon
GGL Team: Hard Liquor Chasers
AGLA Team: Affinity
Twitter: ChanpuruDragon
Cofrog - You make me want to drink now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Gamertag: Wolf is bad
Hello,

I was once known as likeomgbecky aka the gender bender. Also Woif am i and Wolf am l and Wolftastrophe but now I'm just bad. I've been playing the ball of grif since spring of 2008 with Hard Liqour Chaser, Super Happy Sunshine, Bleep Bloop and my personal favorite Lock and Twist.

That is all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm 
Private
Private

Gamertag: SSG Jettstream
Twitter: SSG_Jettstream
Hi

My GamerTag is SSG Jettstream, i love Halo, and have a partcular affection for Grifball. My only opportunity to play is during D-EXP Grifball weekends, i like it but i'm always playing with randoms i don't know. One day i ask myself there wouldn't it be neat if there were actual teams and a league little did i know...

First I should let you know I am a knight in a Halo Clan called Sword and Shield Gaming. http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com/ I could explain who what we are but it's explain o so well on our main page, (go take a look around) We are also proud member of the Good Game Network (GGN).

I started looking around and found grifballhub on Twitter, like what i saw, loved the PAX coverage (wish i was there...maybe next year), which whrer i saw the question about grifball in Halo Reach so i figured i'd ask about it, i pleasently got a reply and started a short dialogue which lead me here.

So i figured if i wanted to find out more and maybe even play and should come and introduce myself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 pm 
Grumpy Old Guy
Grumpy Old Guy

Gamertag: H2O Camper
AGLA Team: Pro Run
Glad to see you found your way to the forums! There are a few of us that have access to the twitter account, but I would be the guy you had dialogue with :)

Look forward to getting to know you and perhaps we can convince some of your clan mates to stop by as well :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Gamertag: Goosechecka
GGL Team: The Ways and Means Committee
Twitter: Goosechecka
Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 pm 
Most Flamboyant
Most Flamboyant

Gamertag: The Tiny Zombie
GGL Team: Green Army Jr.
Twitter: dannicherie
SSGJettstream wrote:
Hi

My GamerTag is SSG Jettstream, i love Halo, and have a partcular affection for Grifball. My only opportunity to play is during D-EXP Grifball weekends, i like it but i'm always playing with randoms i don't know. One day i ask myself there wouldn't it be neat if there were actual teams and a league little did i know...

Jettstream!

It's Zombie!

<3

Good to see you here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 pm 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Gamertag: The Texorcist
GGL Team: Green Army
AGLA Team: Legendary
Twitter: The_Texorcist
SSGJettstream wrote:
Hi

First I should let you know I am a knight in a Halo Clan called Sword and Shield Gaming. http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com/ I could explain who what we are but it's explain o so well on our main page, (go take a look around) We are also proud member of the Good Game Network (GGN).

I started looking around and found grifballhub on Twitter, like what i saw, loved the PAX coverage (wish i was there...maybe next year), which whrer i saw the question about grifball in Halo Reach so i figured i'd ask about it, i pleasently got a reply and started a short dialogue which lead me here.

So i figured if i wanted to find out more and maybe even play and should come and introduce myself.

Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:44 pm 
Private
Private

Gamertag: SSG Jettstream
Twitter: SSG_Jettstream
Mike wrote:
Glad to see you found your way to the forums! There are a few of us that have access to the twitter account, but I would be the guy you had dialogue with :)

Look forward to getting to know you and perhaps we can convince some of your clan mates to stop by as well :)

Cool, thanks for the warm welcome :)

Anything else you need to know just let me know. ;D

This looks like a pretty nice place you guys got here. I Posted a thread on our forums "Who's interested in Grifball?" and i was overwhelmed, seems some of my fellow knights have played your fair game before. So the is some definite interest, their biggest concerns were how much of a commitment it was time-wise.

I said i'd try be the liaison and find out all the details you know the wheres, the whens etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 pm 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Gamertag: Goosechecka
GGL Team: The Ways and Means Committee
Twitter: Goosechecka
@Jettstream

That's awesome! It's always great to meet other people that love Grifball. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 am 
Grumpy Old Guy
Grumpy Old Guy

Gamertag: H2O Camper
AGLA Team: Pro Run
SSGJettstream wrote:
I Posted a thread on our forums "Who's interested in Grifball?"

Awesome. I figured you'd be able to find a few. I know I've played with Odin before during double XP. He's a good guy. Had him in my friends list for a while til I had to sadly make some room during this past grifball season to add captains and players from opposing teams. Of course now I've removed all of them and have room again...lol.

We'll definitely be kicking off our league in Reach reasonably soon. Once it's released we'll begin the process of ironing out a proper grifball gametype (and map as well). Once that's done all that's left is to let the world know about the league and get the party started ;D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm 
Staff Member
Staff Member

Gamertag: The Texorcist
GGL Team: Green Army
AGLA Team: Legendary
Twitter: The_Texorcist
@Jettstream Love to hear about people excited about Grifball. We love to share our passion with others. Feel free to ask any questions you like as everyone in here is very friendly!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1072 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 72  Next